domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

My Family



My Family

My Dad: His name is Norman. He is a QHSE manager he works very hard , he likes baseball, likes to travel and sometimes he is very serious and is funny.

My Mom: Her name is Maria Teresa.She is a housewife, likes to go out with her friends, she is my best friend and everyone say that we are sisters.

My Brother: His name is  Samuel Alejandro. He is 9 years old and he study 4th grade. He love to play soccer and is very good player, likes to play WII, go to the pool with my cousins and is very funny too. I love him.

Me: My name is Maria de los Angeles, Im 21 years old. I study in URBE. I love to travel, go out with my friends , go to the movies, go to partys but, i love to stay with my family and dance,go to the pool and sing in the kareoke.

Well, I hope you like my collage of my family, is a small family but we love each other a lot.... :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario